Indian buffet for boat party in Ibiza
- 1 Vegetable samosa (Deep fried pastry filled with potatoes, peas & indian herbs)
- 1 Onion Bahji (Deep fried, onion with gram flour, spices & herbs).
- Indian salad (Oinion, cucumber, green chili...)
- 1 Nepali momo
(Dumpling filled with minced meat cooked with fresh Nepali spices, served with sauce).
- Papadom (crispy lentil wafer)
Hot dishes ...
- Chicken Tikka masala (Chicken Tikka sauteed in a sweet & sour sauce with tomato, cream & butter.
- Prawns kathmandu karahi (Prawns with a combination of diced onion, green & red peppers, garlic, ginger, fresh tomatoes, cashew nut & coriander seeds in a thick sauce).
- Basmati rice
- Plain Naan bread & peshwari naan bread (with coconuts, almonds & raisins).
Desserts and tea
- Gulab Jamun (Milk dumplings cooked in sweet cardamom syrup)
- Fruits cut band.
- Chai Tea (indian tea)
Chefs, waiters (6hrs) and material included, 10% VAT and drinks excluded.
63€ per person